Friday, April 10, 2009

hello...friends.

Steven and I are chilling at his house right now.
I had a fun day.
I saw 2 movies today. Here's the rundown.

MOVIE #1
HANNAH MONTANA: THE MOVIE
I have to say, I actually thought that this was a good movie. I thought that it would be horrible and that it wouldn't do justice to the show (which I watch...sometimes), but it was actually enjoyable. I know that most people don't like Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus, but it was actually particularly tolerable. And I laughed, which I didn't think that I would do.
BEST PART: Tyra Banks making a fool out of herself -- multiple times...lol.

MOVIE #2
OBSERVE AND REPORT
OMFG. That's all there is to say about this movie. Seth Rogen is always hilarious, and this time he doesn't disappoint. Anna Faris is great in this movie too -- she's a REALLY funny girl. I have to say that while O & R isn't as great as some other Seth Rogen movies (Pineapple Express for sure was better), it's awesome. A super funny movie. If you want to see something that will make you piss your pants for sure, this is the movie to see...lol.
BEST PART: Seth Rogen's epic battle at the Crossroads (a.k.a. the worst drug corner in town) with 6 crack dealers...enough said. Oh, and he arrests a kid for trying to sell him crack...lol.


So up next for the weekend is Fast & Furious and Adventureland...hobo and I are celebrating KStew's birthday...3 days late. On Easter Sunday. But whatever. We're still celebrating...


On the agenda right now? Converting movies for our iPods, eating some food and watching Clueless. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment