Saturday, April 25, 2009

DAY TWO...plus DAY ONE's winner...

Okay. So some of you didn't take fun in the game on the first day. And that's okay. I bet that if you didn't start doing it until next week, there would still be a chance that you could win this thing...

Anyway...I have to pick a winner...out of the three people who did it.

They were actually all funny. I actually didn't understand Carrie's...until Steven kindly explained it to me. Then I understood and laughed at it. But enough of that.

The winner of DAY ONE is...
STEVEN, with his status of
"Steven 'Diesel' Anbro all the time I turn around, ya'll gathered round, always looking at me up and down, looking at my CHEESEBURGERS!!!"

Steven now has 1 point. The rest of you have no points. But there's still plenty of time for you to catch up...


And here's the song for today, April 25, 2009.

CLICK HERE.


Have fun!

UPDATE: Here are the statuses thus far.

Steven Anbro
"Steven 'Diesel' Anbro is playin GTA, facing off against the cops with mah BOOMBOX, and all that's left is a smoldering pile of BOILED GOOSE. Then me and all those old white people started dancin"

Carrie Eikum
"Carrie Eikum is picturing a bunch of business men stuffed in the boardroom like pigs in a pen."

Brianne Perreten
"Brianne ♕ Perreten ATTENTION EVERYONE: a boombox is not a toy. it can cause a bunch of old people to fuck like rabbits, and the smell will make you want to puke in the sink. the fingerless gloves are kinda cool though..."

Jessica Lee Schwinn
"Jessica Lee Schwinn "But then I walk in the room, hold my boombox high And what happened next, will blow your mind" (Watching Jimmy Fallon in my pjs, worrying bout the madden curse, the Deschanel sisters are awesome, pissed I didn't get Neiko Case tickets, damn I'm gonna have to clean , damn there now letting endangered animals out of zoos now, wow the economy sucks, NFL Draft, Hugh Jackman is sexy, ........"

No comments:

Post a Comment