Monday, April 27, 2009

FOUR...and the winner of DAY THREE.

I was super lazy last night because I was exhausted after work. Add the fact that I didn't come home until 3am on Saturday morning and the 1am return home on Sunday morning, and I was ready for sleep.

So that's what I did. But then I woke up and realized that I hadn't done the song thing yet. But then I got tired and fell asleep before I could post it.

So I'm doing it now.

THE WINNER OF DAY THREE...Brianne Perreten, with her status of
"Brianne ♕ Perreten straightens her hair and has a henna tattoo. i wanna snap your neck and spit on you, but i think i'll just shrug my shoulders and say "whatev." BTW i'm now a computer hacker, and i've deleted your myspace page, your band's myspace page, and your facebook page. happy networking asshole."


It was funny, and the reactions of the confused people who commented were even funnier...lol.

Okay. So here's the rundown.

Brianne has 2 points, but in no way does this mean she's winning. Sure, she might be now, but talk to her in a couple of days friends...lol.

Steven has a point.

Everyone else is sitting at zero. Go ahead and change that.


Here's the song for today, April 27, 2009.

CLICK ME, NOW BITCH!

A LOT of you will like this one...lol.


Good luck!

UPDATE
Steven Anbro
"Steven 'Diesel' Anbro is not participating in Emily's game today, but is instead watching animals on the Discovery Channel."

Brianne Perreten
"Brianne ♕ Perreten wants to do it doggy style so we can both watch x-files. i've had enough of two-hand touch, i want it rough, i'm out of bounds. come quicker than fedex never reach an apex like coca-cola stock i am inclined to make you rise an hour early just like daylight savings time."

Carrie Eikum
"Carrie Eikum wants you covered like her Waffle House hash browns."

Brianna Nicole Nauman
"Brianna Nicole Nauman Regardless of the fact that we are mammals I do not want to do you like they do it on the discovery channel... in fact I'd rather not do you ever... you will NEVER have me smothered like some waffle house hash browns"

No comments:

Post a Comment