Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FIVE...and FOUR's winner...

So.

YouTube is being really annoying to the world right now. Apparently they're performing "maintenance", whatever that means. So when I do get to the video revealing today's song, I'll be sure to post the announcement and link IN RED so you'll be able to see it clearly...

SO YOUTUBE IS DONE BEING A FRICKIN TARD NOW. IT'S 1215AM. F*** YOUTUBE. ANYWAY, HERE'S THE LINK.

I KNOW WHERE AMY'S HIDING...

But we will get to the winner right now.

I was really conflicted between two of them. But I had to make a choice, so I did.

The winner of DAY FOUR is...
Brianne Perreten, with her status of...
"Brianne ♕ Perreten wants to do it doggy style so we can both watch x-files. i've had enough of two-hand touch, i want it rough, i'm out of bounds. come quicker than fedex never reach an apex like coca-cola stock i am inclined to make you rise an hour early just like daylight savings time."

I would just like to state (for the official record) that Brianna was a close second. But when I read them over again, I couldn't help but giggle a little too much at Brianne's.

I like statuses like these. People who don't recognize the lyrics think that you guys are totally messed up and I love it.

Anyway, score board time.

Brianne has THREE points. She's kicking everyone's ass frankly. This is what I have to say about this: DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...lol.
Steven has ONE point, but I'm thinking of revoking it, as he sort of refused to participate today but then did...hmm. Decisions, decisions.

Everyone else is at ZERO. Don't keep it that way for long, friends.

Link is at the top this time. I hope you're confused...


UPDATE...IN COLOR!
Steven Anbro
"Steven 'Diesel' Anbro think's it's funny when a BEEP goes to BEEP and BEEP to BEEP and I don't give a BEEP so keep BEEP BEEP BEEP your BEEP and BEEP because your mom BEEP BEEP"

Brianne Perreten
"Brianne ♕ Perreten 's gonna do her thang while you're playing with your ...."

Jessica Lee Schwinn
"Jessica Lee Schwinn thinks "Every boy's the same Since up in the seventh grade They been trying to get with me Trying to (Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha) They always got a plan To be my one and only man Want to hold me with their hands Want to (Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha) I keep turning them down But, they always come around Asking me to go around That's not the way it's going down""

No comments:

Post a Comment