Thursday, February 5, 2009

so this is intriguing...and yes, that is how you spell it. i looked it up.

So apparently the Twilight soundtrack is being re-released on March 17, with some sort of a special DVD attached. The only thing is that no one knows just what is on this DVD. It is safe to say that it's not the movie because it's being released 4 days later. But I do have a theory...

There is going to be a New Moon teaser on the Blu-Ray edition of Twilight, so I'm guessing that the people at Summit Entertainment are going to be nice and put it on the DVD that comes with the soundtrack. It's only my guess, and I guess I say it because that's what I really want.

If it is the New Moon teaser, beware. There's not going to be any sort of footage or anything, seeing as they won't have started principle photography by then. Most likely, if it is there, it'll be some sort of sneak-peek to the script, or an interview (or interviews) with some of the cast and production crew.



Oh, and another thing. and maybe this is just for me, but maybe it's not. Since I am going to St. Cloud to study film, this book will be a good thing for me. Plus, it's like behind the scenes info that wouldn't have been out there if Catherine Hardwicke hadn't written it down. Check it out here at Amazon. There's a more in-depth detailing here. It is a book full of director's notes and sketches, so I guess that's why I'm more excited about it. But it still is really a cool insight into the making of the movie. And it's bound to have those hilarious behind the scenes pictures that everyone wants to see...

Here's the cover...pretty cool.




Seriously...

2 comments:

  1. My dear, that is NOT how you spell it ;) The correct spelling is Intriguing, as can be seen in most spell checks, as well as on dictionary.com

    Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear. i did spell it wrong. it's not like i copy / pasted it or anything. LOL. my bad...consider it fixed.

    ReplyDelete