Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So no TX.

So we (meaning Steven, Sam and I) were thinking about going to Texas at the end of July for TwiCon. Yes, that may sound nerdy -- we know that. I even had my dress picked out for the Volturi Ball (LOL. Just the name should make you laugh). But then I decided that perhaps we should go to TwiCon next summer, as we'd have more time to save the money and all that jazz.

And I was sad. I was bummed that we weren't going. And not only was I sad because we weren't going, but I was also sad that we wouldn't be able to have the ridiculous amount of fun that we would've had on the road trip down there.

I had kind of forgotten about it until today. I saw a link on the New Moon website. I didn't really read it because I never do. But I kind of read it. But then I accidentally moved pages and it was gone. So I went back a page, hoping it would still be there, and it was!

So here's the alternative. Instead of going to Texas for the fun that would've been TwiCon, we're going to go to the convention that's being held here! Yes, that's right. They're having one in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. I guess the city is just THAT cool. It's earlier in July (17-19, Friday to Sunday) and sounds like just as much fun.

Driving to and around in Minneapolis is kind of like a road trip itself, so I'm guessing that will be an enormous amount of fun.

It's WAY too much to explain on here. So read all of the details on the website for the convention. Where is it, you ask? Why, here. I'm nice enough to post a link. LOL.


So in summary: we're going, it's going to be awesome, and I'm probably going to get to meet Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz. How cool is that?


JULY 17-19, 2009. MINNEAPOLIS MARRIOTT CITY CENTER.
BE THERE. OR...BE LAME.

lol.

Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment