Thursday, January 29, 2009

paramore.






Paramore.
What more can you say about them? The name alone is enough. They are amazing.
While they may have never won a Grammy (it's a shocker, I know), that doesn't make them any less amazing.










Considering their songs have been featured in Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour, they've really got things going for them. And it's recently been announced that they are going to be one of the opening acts for No Doubt's long awaited 2009 summer tour.


I would say things are going well. And they have been. Ever heard of a film called Twilight? Well they wrote 2 songs for it. Two songs that were amazing. "Decode" and "I Caught Myself".














You should have nothing against them...but it really seems like no one does these days.

I can't wait until the tour. I'm SO there.
Meet and Greet, anyone?
"Who's that standing next to Hayley Williams of Paramore? Oh yeah, that's ME!"
(that's what it could be like...if I was lucky enough to get to meet them...lol)

1 comment:

  1. Love Paramore, but I hate that music video for Decode. I'm sorry, but nothing is going on in that video. Except Hayley looking at the camera dramatically. Great song though. Hence my blog name lol.

    ReplyDelete