Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't hate.

So I've come up with a solution to all of those people who are being all "Negative Nancy" on the Vanessa Hudgens rumor. REMEMBER: That's just what it is; A RUMOR.
Want more options for casting Leah? Here you go.






Q'Orianka Kilcher. She played Pocahontas in The New World, which also had Colin Farrell in it. It was from 2005, so it's semi-recent. Plus, she's younger (almost 19) and she is part Native American. And she does look it -- that you have to admit.






Tinsel Korey. She was just a name that someone had thrown out on the blogs over at MTV Movies. I didn't know who she was until I searched her on google. I have to say, she appears to be the most promising candidate to me. It's too bad no one really knows who she is. She has the looks for the part and the cultural background. The only question is that because no one knows who she is, can she act?
I don't know what way this is going to go. I have no idea how the casting director's brain works. But since that same person originally cast Ashley Greene as Alice despite her height and kept Taylor Lautner around, I'm going to have faith in them. For now...
Seriously...

4 comments:

  1. If that's being a "Negative Nancy" then what do you call what we are towards BS, Crusty, D-Bag, or the Swamp Monster? Exactly. Vanessa Hudgens is so low, she ranks among them.

    Any of the choices you have presented thus far would be a million times better than that not-so-hot mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I will hate. I will hate until she gets run over by a train snorting a line of crack with Zac Efron. BAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm..."Terrorizing Theresa"?

    LOL.

    I just remembered. Debbie Downer and Bob Bummer.
    Even more LOL.

    ReplyDelete